Brazilian Hair is the most sought after texture on the market right now. Virgin hair extensions are sold in their natural state without being dyed or treated chemically. Virgin Brazilian hair extensions are considered the best because they are soft, thick, strong, and beautiful. They can divide into four types from their shape.
1. Wash and condition hair regularly
2. Combing hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Washing the hair before installation, the water after washing is pure. Transparent, 100% natural color. No Dyed Color.
4. Add mild shampoo to cool water or warm water about 35℃ (Please do not use hot water) and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
6. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush
7. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
8. Certain items should not be brushed, eg. braids, DOME, etc. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
9. Do not exceed the temperature 200℃ and restyle too often. So the hair life could last longer.
10. Hair may be tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
Treat 100% human hair extensions gently.